When you need garage door services, there is no better company than ours. We offer a wide range of options including installation and maintenance for both residential as well commercial garages doors!
Our technicians are highly trained in all types of openers so don’t wait any longer call today before it’s too late! Book an appointment with us ASAP!!
GarageDoors101 is your one-stop location for all of your garage door needs. We provide quality service at an affordable price.
We Specialize in
There is no problem too big or small for our team of professionals. We take pride in satisfying each customer by providing fast, quality service that can fix any garage door issue you may have!
In addition to providing the best service possible, we are efficient with your time! We can have a technician out to you in just one hour during normal working hours.
We’re ready when YOU need us most !!!
There are a few repairs that you can do yourself on your garage door, without having to call a professional.
If the door isn’t opening or closing properly, or if it makes a lot of noise, you may need to adjust the alignment of the tracks. To do this, you’ll need to loosen the bolts on the track brackets, and then adjust the tracks until they’re in the proper position.
If the door is sticking, you may need to lubricate the tracks and the rollers. You can do this with a household lubricant, such as WD-40.
If the door is dented or damaged, you may need to replace the panels or the entire door. You can find replacement panels or doors at most home improvement stores like Garage Doors 101.
1. Locate the broken spring. Springs are usually located on each side of the door, above the door tracks.
2. Disconnect the opener arm from the door. This is usually done by unscrewing a retaining bolt or nut.
3. Remove the old spring. Springs are heavy, so use caution when doing this.
4. Install the new spring. It is usually a good idea to have someone help you with this.
5. Reconnect the opener arm to the door.
6. Test the door. It should open and close smoothly.
The cost of garage door repair in Medina, Ohio can vary depending on the type of repair that is needed. Hardware repairs, such as replacing a broken spring, generally cost between $50 and $100. If the door is off its tracks, the repair can cost $100 to $200. If the garage door needs to be replaced, the cost can be anywhere from $200 to $2,000, depending on the size and style of the door.
Garage door springs are under a lot of tension and can cause injury if not handled properly. Before attempting to repair garage door springs, disconnect the power to the opener and use caution when working with the springs.
1. Locate the springs on either side of the door. There will be one on each side, and they will be attached to the brackets on the door.
2. Use a socket wrench to loosen the bolts on the brackets.
3. Carefully remove the springs from the brackets.
4. Replace the springs by reversing the steps. Be sure to reattach the springs to the brackets and tighten the bolts securely.
5. Reconnect the power to the opener and test the door.
If you have a broken garage door spring in Medina, Ohio, you may be wondering how much it will cost to repair it. Rest assured that it’s not too expensive. If you search for repair costs on Google, you will find a handy calculator that will tell you the cost of the service. It could cost anywhere from $150 to $200 depending on the garage door’s size and the severity of the spring’s damage. Keep in mind that this is just the cost of the service and does not include the cost of parts, which can be anywhere from $35 to $200.