The garage door is one of the most vital parts in your home. When it doesn’t work properly, you may feel unsafe – but not anymore! Garage Door Repair Service New Albany Ohio by GARAGE DOORS 101 ensures safety with their professional services which are quick enough so that no inconvenience or loss at productivity during this difficult time while everything else seems bleak around everyone these days.
If you’re in need of new or repaired garage doors, then Garage Door 101 is who you need. Not only do we offer quality products and services but also the lowest prices around! With 10+ years experience with both installation as well as repairs ranging from steel to wood–whatever type suits your needs best-you’ll be sure not to want another company touching them again once they’ve worked their magic on yours too
We Specialize in:
You’ll be happy to know that we offer the most affordable garage door services in New Albany. No matter what type of installation or replacement you need, GarageDoor 101 has got your back with their guaranteed customer satisfaction policy and high-quality products which will last longer than life itself! We’re committed here at garage door 101 for meaningful workmanship when it comes time to replace old garage doors
Think about how much easier life would be if you had a Garage Door Repair Nearby. With our same-day services and 24/7 customer service, there’s never been an easier time to take care of any problems or issues with your doors!
There are a few repairs that you can do yourself on your garage door, without having to call a professional.
If the door isn’t opening or closing properly, or if it makes a lot of noise, you may need to adjust the alignment of the tracks. To do this, you’ll need to loosen the bolts on the track brackets, and then adjust the tracks until they’re in the proper position.
If the door is sticking, you may need to lubricate the tracks and the rollers. You can do this with a household lubricant, such as WD-40.
If the door is dented or damaged, you may need to replace the panels or the entire door. You can find replacement panels or doors at most home improvement stores like Garage Doors 101.
1. Locate the broken spring. Springs are usually located on each side of the door, above the door tracks.
2. Disconnect the opener arm from the door. This is usually done by unscrewing a retaining bolt or nut.
3. Remove the old spring. Springs are heavy, so use caution when doing this.
4. Install the new spring. It is usually a good idea to have someone help you with this.
5. Reconnect the opener arm to the door.
6. Test the door. It should open and close smoothly.
The cost of garage door repair in New Albany, Ohio can vary depending on the type of repair that is needed. Hardware repairs, such as replacing a broken spring, generally cost between $50 and $100. If the door is off its tracks, the repair can cost $100 to $200. If the garage door needs to be replaced, the cost can be anywhere from $200 to $2,000, depending on the size and style of the door.
Garage door springs are under a lot of tension and can cause injury if not handled properly. Before attempting to repair garage door springs, disconnect the power to the opener and use caution when working with the springs.
1. Locate the springs on either side of the door. There will be one on each side, and they will be attached to the brackets on the door.
2. Use a socket wrench to loosen the bolts on the brackets.
3. Carefully remove the springs from the brackets.
4. Replace the springs by reversing the steps. Be sure to reattach the springs to the brackets and tighten the bolts securely.
5. Reconnect the power to the opener and test the door.
If you have a broken garage door spring in New Albany, Ohio, you may be wondering how much it will cost to repair it. Rest assured that it’s not too expensive. If you search for repair costs on Google, you will find a handy calculator that will tell you the cost of the service. It could cost anywhere from $150 to $200 depending on the garage door’s size and the severity of the spring’s damage. Keep in mind that this is just the cost of the service and does not include the cost of parts, which can be anywhere from $35 to $200.